"We enjoyed the hike.Thanks Enzo!"
Enjoy sweeping views of sky and sea while hiking the Path of the Gods (Sentiero degli Dei) on the Amalfi Cost with an expert hiking guide who will lead you along this famed trail for an unforgettable adventure! Lead by a local guide, you will discover all the natural essences which you find walking
Departure from: Positano
Duration 4 hours
from 21 April 2020 to 19 October 2020 (All days) - High season from 20 October 2020 to 31 January 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the Piazza Paolo Capasso (Bomerano) in Agerola shortly before departure
- Meet up with an English-speaking hiking guide
- Walk along the mountain trail passing through stretches of Mediterranean scrub and oak woods
- Stops for a snack and to photograph the land- and seascapes
- Arrival down a traditional country staircase leading to the center of Positano
- Transfers by private car or public transportation to and from the trail (optional, upon request)
- Lunch (upon request, we can arrange a picnic along the hike or in a local restaurant with a view)
Departure: Agerola (Bomerano)
Duration: 4.5 hours
Length: 7 Km
Languages: Italian and English
Provided by: Cartotrekking (Agerola)
To infinity and beyond...along the breathtaking trails high above the Amalfi Coast!
Other offers Cartotrekking
€ 29 per guest
€ 25 per guest
From € 490 per group (max 20 people)
€ 39 per guest
€ 50 per guest
From € 180 Per group | Max 6 people
"Great experience! Couldn't have asked for a better guide than Gianluca. He had so much information to share along the way to complement the breathtaking views. Definitely recommend them to anyone!"
"Enzo was amazing and very informative Made the hike even more memorable!"
Excursion to Monte Terminio
Today, 12 January 2020 we went for a group excursion on top of Monte Terminio. Our guide, Marco lives in the area and has a profound knowledge of its historical, geographical and natural background... more »
A must-do hike!
My husband and I booked the private hike with taxi pickup from our hotel in Sorrento, with hike, lunch and taxi back as a special treat. We both felt that it was too risky to rely on the buses and... more »
Hike path of gods in positano
Recently went to Italy and booked hiking trip in positano. We did the Path of Gods Hike and Enzio was our guide . he was so fantastic. He knew all the history and the plants in the area and... more »