Looking for a romantic way to relax with your sweetheart? Set sail to explore Capri by sea on a private boat with skipper! Take in the stunning coastline, island grottoes, and hidden coves where you can take a dip in crystalline waters.
Departure from: Capri, Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Massa Lubrense
Duration 6 hours 8 hours (Morning)
From 30 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Mid season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart from the port of Sorrento or Positano, with optional hotel pick-up in Sorrento
- Sail along the Sorrentine coastline to Capri with an English-speaking skipper
- WC, galley, and cabin on board
- Pass the Grotta del Corallo, Grotta Bianca, Faraglioni, and Natural Arch as you cruise around the island
- Stop to swim (beach towels and snorkeling gear on board)
- Visit the Blue Grotto and stop for lunch at a waterfront restaurant (both optional)
- Dock on Capri to sightsee and shop on land
- Return in the late afternoon
- Water, soft drinks, wine, and Prosecco appetizers
- Insurance and safety equipment
- Taxes and fuel
- Blue Grotto tickets (optional, EUR 14/person)
- Disembarkation tax in Capri (EUR 2.50/person)
- Marina Grande port fee (EUR 100 /boat, to be paid only in case of actual docking at the port of Marina Grande)
- Lunch (we can arrange restaurant reservations upon request)
This Capri tour is reserved for couples: just the two of you on board!
Departure available from Sorrento , Positano, or Capri . Hotel pickup available for departures from Sorrento. If you are staying in a private rental or Airbnb, please provide the address in the notes box!
From Positano: meeting point at ferry dock or Bar Il Covo
From Capri: meeting point in Marina Grande
Free cancellation for rough seas or weather.
Provided by: Charter System (Piano di Sorrento)
Your charter on Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Great experience. Very friendly crew. Highly recommend! "
"Had a wonderful time! First class service having our own personal tour! Highly recommend!!!"
"This boat trip was the highlight of our trip to Amalfi. By boat is by far the best way to appreciate the spectacular Amalfi and Capri scenery, and we hugely enjoyed having a private tour. Many thanks!"