If you're undecided between Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and the Sorrentine Peninsula, there's no need to compromise! This private boat tour will allow you to see all these places in a single day.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 1 March 2024 to 10 November 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Welcome and boarding
- Private boat with all the amenities and local sailor who knows the area perfectly
- Tour of the Sorrentine Peninsula, with stops in the most beautiful points to admire from the sea the villages, the unspoiled bays, the cliffs overlooking the sea
- Cruise towards the island of Capri
- Boat tour around the island to admire the grottoes, Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, etc
- Sail on to the picturesque village of Nerano between Sorrentine Peninsula and Amalfi Coast
- Traditional lunch in one of the panoramic restaurants that are right on the beach
- Sail down the Amalfi Coast, passing the fishing villages and spectacular coastline
- Dock in Positano for a leisurely walk through the town to browse the shops
- Return cruise to the departure port
- Entry to the Blue Grotto
- Time on land in Capri
- Price of lunch in Nerano (optional)
- Entrance fees to any museums or other paid sites
Don't forget your swimsuit!
In case of bad weather, we might have to cancel the tour. You won't be charged any fees!
Provided by: Crapolla Charter (Massa Lubrense)
Your trusted boat tour agency for the Amalfi Coast and Capri