Leave the crowds and traffic behind and enjoy the Amalfi Coast by sea with this fantastic group boat tour that stops in Amalfi, one of the highlights of the Amalfi Coast.
Departure from: Sorrento, Positano
Duration 8 hours
From 6 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure on board a comfortable gozzo boat with shaded areas, changing cabin, and WC
- Expert, English-speaking skipper
- Scenic cruise along the Amalfi Coast to admire highlights including the Spiaggia di Laurito, Hotel Tritone, Praiano, Grotta dei Pirati, Torre dei Saraceni, Furore, Conca dei Marini, and coastal fishing villages.
- Stop to visit the Emerald Grotto (optional, ticket not included)
- Swim and snorkeling stops (towels and snorkeling gear provided on board)
- Aperitivo on board with Prosecco, fruit, soft drinks, and traditional bruschetta and olives
- Dock in Amalfi to sightsee and dine on your own
- Return cruise to your departure port with additional swim breaks
- Fuel, insurance, and safety equipment
- Tickets to sights and museums, including the Emerald Grotto (optional)
Tours departing from Sorrento must have a minimum of 6 passengers. If this minimum is not reached, you will be reimbursed your deposit in full.
Bring your swimsuit, hat, and sunblock.
Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before departure.
No penalty charge for tours canceled due to adverse weather or sea conditions.
Provided by: Crapolla Charter (Massa Lubrense)
Your trusted boat tour agency for the Amalfi Coast and Capri