A fantastic small-group tour to discover the beauty of Capri by sea, with views of the spectacular Sorrento and Amalfi Coasts along the way.
Departure from: Sorrento, Positano
Duration 8 hours
From 6 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the port
- Cruise along the Amalfi Coast and Sorrentine Peninsula with stops to swim and snorkel
- Arrival off Capri and cruise around the island to admire highlights like the White and Green Grottoes, Natural Arch, and Faraglioni
- Aperitivo on board with Prosecco, fruit, soft drinks, and traditional "Panzanella"
- Dock on Capri and three hours of free time to sightsee and dine on your own
- Return cruise to your departure port with stops to snorkel
- Comfortable boat with shaded areas, changing cabin, and WC.
- Towels and snorkeling gear provided on board
- Expert, English-speaking skipper
- Fuel, insurance, and safety equipment
- Lunch (optional)
- Tickets to sights and museums, including the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Disembarkation tax (EUR 2.50)
- Land transportation extra
Bring your swimsuit, hat, and sunblock.
Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before departure.
Provided by: Crapolla Charter (Massa Lubrense)
Your trusted boat tour agency for the Amalfi Coast and Capri