A comprehensive private tour that includes all the top destinations: a cruise around Capri island, a swim off the Amalfi Coast, a visit to Positano by land, and even a lunch break in Nerano!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 8 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet at the port of Marina Grande on Capri
- Sail around the island to visit its marine caves, Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, and other points of interest on the coast
- Swimming and snorkeling stops
- Continue on to Nerano, for lunch at a beach restaurant (optional, not included in the price)
- Continue along the Amalfi Coast
- Stop for a swim near the Li Galli Islets
- Dock in Positano and free time to explore and shop
- Return to the departure port
- Safety equipment on board
- Docking charge on Capri of €100 per boat, to be paid on site (divided amongst the passengers)
- Blue Grotto visit
- Lunch (optional)
- Entrance fees to paid sites
- Any extras
We recommend arriving a few minutes early for your departure.
If the weather is inclement, we may have to cancel the tour and you will not be charged.
Provided by: Crapolla Charter (Massa Lubrense)
Your trusted boat tour agency for the Amalfi Coast and Capri