Enjoy the privacy of a private boat with a local skipper to visit Capri from the Amalfi Coast or Sorrentine Peninsula at your own pace. Set the itinerary you prefer, stop to swim when and where you'd like, and opt to spend free time on land to explore the island.
Departure from: Sorrento, Positano
Duration 8 hours
From 6 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at the port of your choice
- Set sail on the boat you've selected with an expert, English-speaking skipper
- Cruise along the Amalfi Coast and Sorrentine Peninsula towards Capri
- Arrival off Capri and cruise around the island to admire highlights like the White and Green Grottoes, Natural Arch, and Faraglioni , Villa Malaparte, Punta Carena lighthouse, Marina Piccola, and more.
- Stops to swim and snorkel in the most exclusive coves
- Aperitivo on board with Prosecco, fruit, soft drinks, snacks, and bruschetta
- Dock on Capri for free time to sightsee and dine, if desired
- Return cruise to your departure port with stops to snorkel
- Comfortable boat with shaded areas, changing cabin, and WC
- Towels and snorkeling gear provided on board
- Fuel, insurance, and safety equipment
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (optional visit)
- Disembarkation tax on Capri (EUR 100/boat), only if you decide to dock in Marina Grande
- Lunch (optional)
- Tickets to sights and museums and land transportation
Bring your swimsuit, hat, and sunblock.
No penalty charge for tours canceled due to adverse weather or sea conditions.
Provided by: Crapolla Charter (Massa Lubrense)
Your trusted boat tour agency for the Amalfi Coast and Capri