Treat yourself to a perfect day at sea to take in the beauty of Amalfi and the surrounding coastline at your pace. This private boat tour includes an expert skipper, a beautiful private gozzo boat, and a traditional aperitivo or picnic on board!
Departure from: Positano, Sorrento, Massa Lubrense, Nerano
Duration 4 hours 6 hours 8 hours
From 1 March 2023 to 3 November 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at the port of your choice
- Departure for a private minicruise on board a luxury gozzo boat
- Shaded areas, changing cabin, WC, towels, and snorkeling gear on board
- Expert, English-speaking skipper
- Skirt the Amalfi Coast with your English-speaking skipper past iconic landmarks like the Spiaggia di Laurito, Hotel Tritone, Praiano, Grotta dei Pirati, Torre dei Saraceni, Furore, Conca dei Marini, and coastal fishing villages.
- Optional stop to visit the Emerald Grotto
- Drop anchor to swim and snorkel where you choose
- Aperitivo on board with Prosecco, fruit, soft drinks, and panzanella or choose to have a picnic lunch with panini and beverages
- Dock in Amalfi for free time to sightsee and shop
- Return cruise to your departure port with additional swim breaks, if desired
- Fuel, insurance, and safety equipment
- Restaurant lunch (a picnic lunch will be provided on board if you select this option)
- Tickets to sights and museums, including the Emerald Grotto (optional)
- If you booked from Sorrento -Positano same price,if you do Sorrento Positano Amalfi (you should add the fuel extra)
Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before departure.
No penalty charge for tours canceled due to adverse weather or sea conditions.
Provided by: Crapolla Charter (Massa Lubrense)
Your trusted boat tour agency for the Amalfi Coast and Capri