"If you have any doubts about this trip don’t, it was fantastic from start to finish and the guys that ran it looked after us really well recommend this trip 100%"
A food tour on the Sorrentine Peninsula via e-bike, including tastings of local specialties on a working farm.
Partenza da: Sorrento
Durata 5 ore
Si accettano voucher su smartphone e stampati
- Departure by e-bike from Sorrento at 8AM
- Cycling guide certified by the Federazione Ciclistica Italiana
- Arrival in Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi with a stop to rest
- Continue past the medieval hamlet of Santa Maria Annunziata and follow the scenic road to Marciano
- Break in the village of Termini to enjoy the view of Capri
- Summit Mount S. Costanzo to take in the panorama
- Stop at the “Il Turuziello” farm in Schiazzano outside Massa Lubrense
- Cheese-making demonstration
- Tasting featuring local salami, Provolone del Monaco D.O.P. cheese, fresh lemonade, lemon and orange preserves, homemade bread, and Il Turuziello's extra-virgin olive oil
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English spoken
- E-bike and helmet
Cosa NON include
This 10-kilometer e-bike tour on the Sorrentine Peninsula is 4-5 hours and suitable for all levels of ability, and has only a 300 meter altitude difference. We will contact you with additional details of our meetup. Please arrive 15 minutes in advance of departure. Bring sun screen, a hat or bandana, cycing attire, and a valid ID. Helmet (provided) is required.
Servizio fornito da: Enjoy Bike Sorrento (Sorrento)
Bike tours on the Sorrentine Peninsula and Amalfi Coast
Le recensioni su TripAdvisor®
Dream Bike Tour
If you want to have an experience that feels like a dream- you must do this tour. I did the food tour with and e-bike and the Positano yo Amalfi tour it was absolutely incredible. Fabio was an... more »
Greatest bike tour ever and the absolute best way to see the Amalfi Coast!
My husband and I had a fantastic time with Fabio and Pietro! The excellent experience started with the great communication about the logistics for the ride (pickup, pedals, etc.). Throughout the... more »
Perfect climbing days in Italy
Fabio and Stefano made my Italy trip a dream come true with fantastic riding on Mount Faito. Fabio brought a race quality bike to my hotel, on the days and times I needed to fit in my family's... more »