"If you have any doubts about this trip don’t, it was fantastic from start to finish and the guys that ran it looked after us really well recommend this trip 100%"
A bike tour from Sorrento to Positano and back with a certified guide from the Federazione Ciclistica Italiana. Medium difficulty. Bike and helmet included.
Partenza da: Sorrento
Durata 4 ore
Si accettano voucher su smartphone e stampati
- Departure by bike from Sorrento accompanied by a cycling guide certified by the Federazione Ciclistica Italiana
- Bike along the Sorrentine Peninsula past Meta di Sorrento and Colli San Pietro
- Continue toward the Amalfi Coast with photo ops in the most scenic points
- Stop to sample local lemonade and relax
- Arrival in Positano and 30-minute stop to visit town
- Return departure via the Teresinella hill
- Summit Picco Sant’Angelo (345 meters above sea level), the Sorrentine Peninsula's highest point
- Scenic stops over the Bays of Salerno and Naples
- Return to Sorrento
- English spoken
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- Carbon racing bike and helmet
- Energy snack and water
Cosa NON include
- Additional insurance
This 5-hour Sorrento - Positano round trip bike tour is around 40 km with a medium level of difficulty and an altitude change of around 600 meters. Departure is at 9AM; please arrive 15 minutes in advance dressed for cycling.
Bring sun screen, a hat or bandana, and a valid ID. Helmets (provided) are required.
Adults 18 years and up can participate in our group tours. We offer private tours for families with children 12 and up.
Servizio fornito da: Enjoy Bike Sorrento (Sorrento)
Bike tours on the Sorrentine Peninsula and Amalfi Coast
Le recensioni su TripAdvisor®
Dream Bike Tour
If you want to have an experience that feels like a dream- you must do this tour. I did the food tour with and e-bike and the Positano yo Amalfi tour it was absolutely incredible. Fabio was an... more »
Greatest bike tour ever and the absolute best way to see the Amalfi Coast!
My husband and I had a fantastic time with Fabio and Pietro! The excellent experience started with the great communication about the logistics for the ride (pickup, pedals, etc.). Throughout the... more »
Perfect climbing days in Italy
Fabio and Stefano made my Italy trip a dream come true with fantastic riding on Mount Faito. Fabio brought a race quality bike to my hotel, on the days and times I needed to fit in my family's... more »