A bike tour from Sorrento to Positano and back with a certified guide from the Federazione Ciclistica Italiana. Medium difficulty. Bike and helmet included.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 3 hours
From 1 January 2023 to 31 December 2023 (All days) From 1 January 2024 to 31 December 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure by bike from Sorrento accompanied by a cycling guide certified by the Federazione Ciclistica Italiana
- Bike along the Sorrentine Peninsula past Meta di Sorrento and Colli San Pietro
- Continue toward the Amalfi Coast with photo ops in the most scenic points
- Stop to sample local lemonade and relax
- Arrival in Positano and 30-minute stop to visit town
- Return departure via the Teresinella hill
- Summit Picco Sant’Angelo (345 meters above sea level), the Sorrentine Peninsula's highest point
- Scenic stops over the Bays of Salerno and Naples
- Return to Sorrento
- English spoken
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- Carbon racing bike and helmet
- Energy snack and water
- Additional insurance
Bring sun screen, a hat or bandana, and a valid ID. Helmets (provided) are required.
Adults 18 years and up can participate in our group tours. We offer private tours for families with children 12 and up.
Provided by: Enjoy Bike Sorrento (Massa Lubrense)
Bike tours on the Sorrentine Peninsula and Amalfi Coast