Experience a unique day that combines culture and cuisine: explore the ruins of Paestum and then visit a local dairy farm to see how authentic buffalo mozzarella is produced.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 6 hours
From 15 February 2017 to 23 December 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up in Sorrento (or Naples)
- English-speaking driver and luxury vehicle
- Free time to visit the Greek temples and museum at Paestum
- Mozzarella experience at a local mozzarella workshop with demonstration and tasting
- Return to the hotel
- Baby car seats on request
- Private guide for the archaeological site (available upon request)
- Entrance tickets
Please wear comfortable clothing and footwear, as well as a sun hat and sunblock.
Provided by: Eurolimo (Sorrento)
Luxury transfers and tours to the Amalfi Coast
"Great service. Even when I sent an email request to change the pick up time, Nello responded promptly and confirmed the change to the booking. Would recommend."
"EuroLimo was one of the most professional limousine services we have ever used. Aside from the flexible and friendly service, Nello and Marco gave us excellent suggestions, esp the superb winery lunch"
"Eurolimo was amazing! I spoke with Nello, who I believe is the owner, via email prior to our trip. He was so flexible with us, including two changes in our travel plans! Our driver, Bruno, was great!"
Eurolimo: "Dear Lauren, Thank you for using our company. It was truly our pleasure and we hope to serve you again should you return to beautiful Italy. All the best, Nello"