Treat yourself to a touch of luxury while on the coast and set sail from Positano on board a private speedboat with expert skipper for a 4 or 7-hour tour of the Amalfi Coast by sea.
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Praiano
Duration 4 hours 7 hours
From 15 March 2024 to 5 November 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at the Positano pier 10 minutes before departure time at our ticket office (for departures from Amalfi the meeting point is at the Nuovo Molo pier, and from Praiano the meeting point is at the Molo di La Praia pier)
- Departure and sail along the coastline from Positano to Amalfi, taking in some of the most iconic sights along the coast: Grotta dell'Africana (Praiano), Furore Fjord, Arco degli Innamorati (Conca dei Marini)
- Emerald Grotto stop (optional, tickets available on site)
- Drop anchor off the coast to swim
- Dock at the town of Amalfi for free time to explore by land
- *Seven-hour tours include a longer stop in Amalfi with time to visit the Duomo, Paper Museum, and Arsenal Museum and the option to stop for lunch at a waterfront restaurant and a swim at the Cascatelle della Marmorata waterfalls in the bay below Ravello.
- Snacks, towels, snorkeling gear (upon request), Prosecco, cold drinks (water, Coke, beer).
- On board: WC and life jackets for children and adults.
- Emerald Grotto tickets
English and Italian spoken.
Children under 3 free.
There is no charge for cancellations due to weather conditions.
Provided by: Grassi Junior Boats (Positano)
Private and shared boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast