Don't miss this chance to visit Capri while vacationing on the Amalfi Coast! Set sail from Positano, Praiano or Amalfi for a 4 or 7-hour private boat tour on the boat you choose and discover Italy's most beautiful island by sea!
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Praiano
Duration 4 hours 7 hours
From 1 April 2023 to 31 October 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at our stand on the Positano pier and departure 10 minutes before departure time (from Amalfi the meeting point is at the Nuovo Molo pier, and from Praiano the meeting point is at the Molo di La Praia pier)sail towards Capri
- Arrival off Capri
- Complete sail around the island of Capri to see the most famous grottoes and coves
- Stop to swim
- The Blue Grotto (optional visit if open; tickets to be purchased at the entrance)
- The Faraglioni
- *For 7-hour tours, the option of docking at Marina Grande to explore the center of Capri on foot
- Return with a stop at the Grotto of the Birds
- Cold water, Coke, and beer; beach towels.
- Safety equipment for adults and children; insurance.
- Blue Grotto tickets (€ 14/person)
- Docking fee on Capri
If you wish to disembark on Capri, you must choose a full-day tour.
Half-day tours start at 9 am or 2 pm.
Full-day tours start at the time you prefer between 9 am and 11 am.
Duration of the navigation period: 45 minutes from Positano to Capri, 1.30 hours from Amalfi to Capri (one way)
English and Italian spoken.
No charge for cancellations due to weather conditions.
Children under 3 free.
Provided by: Grassi Junior Boats (Positano)
Private and shared boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast