Don't miss this chance to visit Capri while vacationing on the Amalfi Coast! Set sail from Positano, Praiano or Amalfi for a 4 or 7-hour private boat tour on the boat you choose and discover Italy's most beautiful island by sea!
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Praiano
Duration 4 hours 7 hours
From 1 April 2021 to 3 November 2021 (All days) - From 1 April 2022 to 3 November 2022 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at our stand on the Positano pier and departure 10 minutes before departure time (from Amalfi the meeting point is at the Nuovo Molo pier, and from Praiano the meeting point is at the Molo di La Praia pier)ail towards Capri passing Punta Campanella
- Arrival off Capri
- Complete sail around the island of Capri to see the most famous grottoes and coves
- Stop to swim
- The Blue Grotto (optional visit if open; tickets to be purchased at the entrance)
- The Faraglioni
- *For 7-hour tours, the option of docking at Marina Grande to explore the center of Capri on foot
- Return with a stop at the Grotto of the Birds
- Cold water, Coke, and beer; beach towels.
- Safety equipment for adults and children; insurance.
- Blue Grotto tickets (€ 14/person)
If you choose a half day tour (4 hours), you will explore Capri's coast and caves and return.
If you wish to disembark on Capri, you must choose a full-day tour.
Half-day tours start at 9 am or 2 pm.
Full-day tours start at the time you prefer between 9 am and 11 am.
English and Italian spoken.
No charge for cancellations due to weather conditions.
Children under 3 free.
Provided by: Grassi Junior Boats (Positano)
Private and shared boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Beautiful boat, very sweet skipper and easy to find! We loved seeing Positano from the water and Capri was definitely worth seeing!"
"Had a wonderful time with Grassi Junior Boats! We have been recommending the company to all of our friends and family planning on going to Amalfi Coast"
"Beautiful day out in a beautiful location! And Grassi boats made it very easy and cost was reasonable and as advertised "