Enjoy a wonderful boat tour of the Amalfi Coast from Pompeii, Castellammare, Vico Equense, etc. See the stunning coastline of Positano and Amalfi and snap pictures of the rocky cliffs, crystal-clear bays, and historic fishing villages. Stroll through the streets of Amalfi, Positano, and even (if you choose) Ravello to explore by land!
Departure from: Pompeii, Castellammare di Stabia, Vico Equense
Duration 8 hours
From 1 April 2023 to 30 June 2023 (All days) From 1 July 2023 to 31 August 2023 (All days) From 1 September 2023 to 31 October 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Welcome at the agreed upon meeting point and private transfer to the departure port
- Set sail on a traditional gozzo boat
- Tour along the magical Sorrentine Peninsula, with stops to admire the Bay of Ieranto, Punta Campanella, and other top sights
- Continue along the Amalfi Coast, with breathtaking views of the Li Galli Islets, villages of Nerano and Praiano, Fiordo di Furore, etc.
- Free time on land in Amalfi (about 3 hours) to sightsee*
- Free time on land in Positano, with one hour to explore
- Return to the boat and set sail for the port of departure
- Drop-off at the various meeting points
- *If you choose the option that includes Ravello, you will have one hour in Amalfi (instead of 3). The remaining time will be used for the bus transfer to Ravello and free time in the city center (50 minutes)
- Optional paid attractions such as museums, churches, and other sites.
Face masks required for guides and passengers
Gear and equipment sanitized before and after use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Hand sanitizing gel available for staff and passengers
We recommend choosing comfortable shoes and clothes and bringing sunscreen and a hat.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!