Explore the island of Capri from the mainland with a scenic sail along the coastline of the Sorrentine Peninsula and around the island and free time on land to sightsee and shop.
Departure from: Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento, Castellammare di Stabia, Herculaneum, Portici, Torre del Greco, Piano di Sorrento, Vico Equense
Duration 8 hours 8 hours 10 hours
From 25 September 2021 to 30 September 2021 (All days) - High season From 1 October 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up at the location of your choice in Sorrento, Naples, and other locations
- Transfer to the port (Seiano, Sorrento, Torre del Greco) to depart
- Sail around the island of Capri to admire its scenic sea grottoes, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, Punta Carena lighthouse, and Faraglioni
- Free time to explore and shop on land (about 6 hours for departures from Sorrento and 4 hours for departures from Naples)
- Return to the mainland, departing from the port of Capri
- Drop off at the meeting point
- Our English-speaking skipper will assist you with tips for visiting the island and a map of Capri on board.
- The tour can also be done in Spanish.
- From June through September you can book a boat tour that includes a stop for swim during the cruise around the island.
- English-speaking crew, insurance, life jackets for children and adults, fuel, disembarkation tax
- Tickets to sights and monuments
- Blue Grotto (You are welcome to visit the Blue Grotto during your free time on land. Because of the long waits to enter the grotto, we do not include a visit in our group tour.)
- Stop for a swim (We also offer tours that include a stop to swim between 1 June and 30 September at a small surcharge.)
Face masks required for guides and passengers
Gear and equipment sanitized before and after use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Hand sanitizing gel available for staff and passengers
Pick-up and drop-off can be arranged at a number of locations in Sorrento, Naples, and other locations. Please let us know your preferred pick-up location when you book and arrive at least 10 minutes in advance. Wear comfortable shoes and clothing, sunscreen and a sun hat.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
"Booked La Dolce Vita boat trip with HP travel. it was 2 hours up to 12 people, lucky for us on 4 made it and what an experience. Loved every minute of it. "
"We had an amazing boat trip. The boat captain was so funny we had, fun, beautiful view of the grottos. Very organized and at time. Recomended 100%. "
"A wonderful trip, which was excellent value for money. Highly recommended."