Are you on vacation in the Sorrentine Peninsula? Why not treat yourself to a fabulous boat tour of the Amalfi Coast, with the chance to see the coast from sea plus time to visit Amalfi, Positano, and even Ravello on land!
Departure from: Sorrento, Piano di Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 1 April 2023 to 30 June 2023 (All days) From 1 July 2023 to 31 August 2023 (All days) From 1 September 2023 to 31 October 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pickup at the meeting point and transfer to the Piano di Sorrento port
- Cruise on board a traditional wooden gozzo boat
- Skirt the Sorrentine Peninsula, passing the Bay of Ieranto, Punta Campanella, etc.
- Continue along the Amalfi Coast to marvel at the Li Galli Islets, villages of Nerano and Praiano, the Furore Fjord, and more
- Stop in Amalfi for free time to visit the historic center and Duomo; *tours that include Ravello have 1 hour in Amalfi, transfer to Ravello by bus, and 50 minutes in Ravello
- Board the boat and head towards Positano, with one hour of free time for sightseeing and shopping
- Depart from Positano at 16:20 for the return cruise and transfer
- Any tickets for museums or sight
- Extra items not listed in the "what's included" field
Face masks required for guides and passengers
Gear and equipment sanitized before and after use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Hand sanitizing gel available for staff and passengers
Don't forget a sun hat and sunscreen. Dress comfortably and wear sneakers!
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!