Choose this open voucher formula boat tour of Capri and enjoy the convenience of a flexible date and time to set sail along most famous and beautiful landmarks on the island, including the Faraglioni!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 1 hour
From 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet at the HP Travel office at the Marina Grande port on Capri for departure
- Boat tour around the island to take in the Faraglioni sea stacks, Punta Carena lighthouse, Villa Malaparte, Natural Arch, and sea grottoes: Grotta Meravigliosa, Grotta Bianca, and Grotta Verde
- Return to port after 1 hour
- Expert captain for commentary in English and Italian
- Detailed map of Capri
- Insurance, taxes, and fuel
- Safety equipment for children and adults
- Anything not listed above
- NO Grotta Azzurra
Face masks required for guides and passengers
Gear and equipment sanitized before and after use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Hand sanitizing gel available for staff and passengers
The meeting point is at the Marina Grande port on Capri at the HP Travel offices on Via Don Giobbe Ruocco, n. 51. This Capri boat tour lasts an hour and has an open voucher formula so you can decide when to take your tour any day within 20 days after the date indicated in you booking (on dates on which the tour is offered, daily from 1 March to 31 October). We suggest comfortable shoes, sunblock, and a sun hat.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
"We had a fabulous day on boat with Peppe and Johnny - saw lovely grottoes and private beaches along Sorrento and Amalfi coasts, visited the towns and shopped and dined and had a great day on the boat "
"We had an amazing boat trip. The boat captain was so funny we had, fun, beautiful view of the grottos. Very organized and at time. Recomended 100%. "
"Everything we saw was beautiful, but they should stick to the timeline of 30 mins waiting time for blue grotto as advertised. We waited over an hour and people were getting seasick. "