Set off from Sorrento before the crowds to avoid the line at the Blue Grotto and cruise around the island during the quiet morning house before docking on Capri to explore on land.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 1 October 2023 to 15 November 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet at Sorrento's Marina Piccola port (close to Bar Ruccio) between 7:40 am and 7:45 am
- Skirt the Sorrento coastline to admire the charming fishing village of Marina Grande and first-century AC Roman villa
- Cruise directly to the Blue Grotto to beat the crowds (admission tickets must be purchased separately)
- Circle the island of Capri by sea to admire the Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, and other highlights
- Take in the Green Grotto, White Grotto, and Natural Arch, plus stop to swim
- Dock on Capri and explore at your own pace
- Return to Sorrento around 3:30 pm
- Prosecco, water, soft drinks, and beer on board
- Seasonal fruit
- Life vests for children and adults
- Entrance ticket to the Blue Grotto, optional: €18,00 to be paid cash on spot
- Embarkation tax in Sorrento and disembarkation tax in Capri: €10,00 per person to be paid at the meeting point
We cruise directly to the Blue Grotto before the crowds arrive.
Please bring a swimsuit, beach towel and sunscreen.
In case of rough sea or strong wind, the Blue Grotto will remain closed and access cannot be guaranteed due to unpredictable shifts in weather conditions throughout the day.
Provided by: MBS Blu Charter (Sorrento)
Boat tours in the Bays of Naples and Salerno