The dream minicruise on the Mediterranean: spend a full day on board a luxury boat to discover the beauty of Capri and Positano, two of the top destinations in southern Italy in one tour. Prepare yourself for the sail of a lifetime!
Departure from: Capri, Sorrento, Massa Lubrense, Piano di Sorrento, Vico Equense
Duration 7 hours
From 1 April 2024 to 30 April 2024 (All days) From 1 May 2024 to 31 October 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Set sail from Sorrento on a private boat with an English-speaking skipper
- Snacks on board
- Water, beer, Prosecco and soft drinks
- Arrive near Capri for a cruise around the island
- See highlights along the coast, including the Green Grotto, Natural Arch, White Grotto, Faraglioni, and Punta Carena lighthouse
- Stop to swim and snorkel
- Beach towels and snorkeling equipment
- Continue to Positano, passing the fishing village of Nerano with an optional stop for lunch (extra charge)
- Free time on land in Positano to sightsee and shop
- Return to Sorrento after 8 hours
- Taxes, fuel, and insurance
- Safety equipment
- Lunch (can be arranged upon request at an extra charge)
- Tickets to museums and monuments
- Ground transport on Capri
- Port taxes
- Optional ticket to the Blue Grotto (EUR 18/person to purchase at the entrance)
Credit card information is required to guarantee all bookings.
Payment can be made at the end of the tour via credit card or in cash.
Access to the Blue Grotto cannot be guaranteed with certainty as it is closed during rough seas or strong winds and weather conditions can change within the same day, leading to closures and reopenings.
Provided by: Misal Sorrento Boat Charter (Vico Equense)
For the love of the sea