Purchase your ticket for an island boat tour online and save!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours
From 15 March 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Boat tour around the Island of Capri with a stop at the Blue Grotto
- Departure from Marina Grande passing by:
- "Scugnizzo" or welcome statue
- Tiberius' leap
- Coral Grotto
- White Grotto
- Natural arch
- Villa Malaparte
- Bay of Marina Piccola
- Siren's rock
- Green Grotto
- Punta Carena lighthouse
- Blue Grotto (entry to the cave is optional) IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ROWBOAT SERVICE TO ENTER THE BLUE GROTTO IS NOT MANAGED BY OUR COMPANY, THEREFORE WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.
- Kids under 5 are free
- Swimming stop.
- Entrance ticket to the Blue Grotto by rowboat.
- Visits inside the Blue Grotto are managed by another company and tickets must be purchased separately (the Blue Grotto is a museum, so the ticket must be purchased at the entrance).
- IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ROWBOAT SERVICE TO ENTER THE BLUE GROTTO IS NOT MANAGED BY OUR COMPANY, THEREFORE WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.
Come to pier N.0 in the Port of Capri with this ticket from 9.30 am to 2 pm and you can board the first boat available for the Island Tour!
Kids under 5 are free.
The Island Tour last about two hours.
In order to visit the Blue Grotto, we will make a stop at its entrance and to passengers can transfer to a rowboat. Afterwards, will reboard our boat to continue the tour.
This ticket is valid to board.
Payment by PayPal.
Dogs of any size are allowed on board.
To circumstances beyond our control, should the waiting time for the entrance to the Blue grotto exceed 45 minutes, the crew reserves the right to return to the port.
Provided by: Motoscafisti di Capri (Capri)
Sailing around the island, since 1955
"Loved it all. We'd highly recommend the tour & the Blue Grotto experience to everyone. "
"Great tour with a friendly guide. Amazing views of the whole circumference of the island from the boat. We couldn't see the blue grotto due to rough sea conditions, but this was not company's fault."
"The boat tour was absolutely beautiful and the driver did a circle at all the major picture places so that everyone on the boat got a good picture, no matter where their seat was. Amazing!!!!"