Purchase your ticket to the Blue Grotto online now to skip the line and save!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 1 hour
From 15 March 2024 to 31 October 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Non-stop departures daily from 9:30AM to 2PM at from pier n.0 in Marina Grande
- Transportation to the Blue Grotto and back
- If the Blue Grotto is closed for the date you booked, you can use your flexible ticket for another date
- All boats are insured and have safety equipment for adults and children
- Swim stop.
- Blue Grotto entrance ticket.
- The Blue Grotto is managed by another company and tickets must be purchased separately for €14, including rowboat entrance.
Dogs are welcome on board.
Children under 5 ride for free.
Visiting the Blue Grotto: once we reach the entrance to the Blue Grotto, all passengers must board small rowboats to enter the cave. Please note that the rowboat service to enter the Blue Grotto is not managed by our company and we are not responsible for any long wait times or delays. In case of rough sea or strong wind, the Blue Grotto will remain closed and access cannot be guaranteed due to unpredictable shifts in weather conditions throughout the day.
Provided by: Motoscafisti di Capri (Capri)
Sailing around the island, since 1955
Motoscafisti di Capri reviews
"Excellent experience. Would highly recommend. The blue grotto was amazing. The guide on hte boat was informative. Perfect 2 hour tour. Would do it again! "
"The boat tour was absolutely beautiful and the driver did a circle at all the major picture places so that everyone on the boat got a good picture, no matter where their seat was. Amazing!!!!"
" Unfortunately when we arrived at the blue grotto the captain said the wait would be 3 hours. My wife and I boarded another boat to wait. Wait was only 45 minutes. I think this was intentional. "
Motoscafisti di Capri: "It's quite impossible for us to predict wait-time precisely for entering the Grotto. By the way, we are glad about your wait lasted less than you expected!"