Spend a day at sea off Capri on board a beautiful Itama 38. Departures from Positano, Amalfi, Sorrento, Naples, and Salerno.
Departure from: Naples, Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Praiano, Salerno
Duration 7 hours
From 15 April 2021 to 15 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Morning departure from the port of your choice
- English-speaking skipper
- Safety equipment and life jackets
- Sail towards Capri passing by Punta Campanella and the Li Galli Islets
- Option to visit the Blue Grotto, if open
- Sail around the island to explore the hidden coves and caves
- Stops for swimming
- Sail by the Faraglioni
- Option stop for lunch in a restaurant only accessible by sea
- Stop on Capri to take a stroll through the Piazzetta, if requested
- Return to Positano in the late afternoon
- On board you'll find WC, cold alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, sweet snacks, personalized beach towels, and sun block
- Capri Port Fee (100 euro)
- Entrance tickets to the Blue Grotto (€ 14/person)
- Transportation by land on the island
Departures from Positano are on the Spiaggia Grande pier near our ticket office. From other departure points, we will come pick you up at the port and will tell you where to meet us.
If weather conditions are rough, you can move your tour to another day or cancel with no penalty charge!
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Enzo was an amazing captain and helped make the experience for us. He was very knowledgeable about the coast and was also a lot of fun to be around."
"Andrea and his brother were phenomenal. We do not have a single complaint about our day, it was perfect in every way. It was worth every penny, and we will definitely be using your services next time."
"It was a terrific experience and the highlight of our trip. Andrea was exceptional and Fabio our captain was truly one of a kind! "