Spend a day at sea off Capri on board a beautiful Itama 38. Departures from Positano, Amalfi, Sorrento, Naples, and Salerno.
Departure from: Naples, Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Praiano, Salerno
Duration 7 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Morning departure from the port of your choice
- English-speaking skipper
- Safety equipment and life jackets
- Sail towards Capri passing by Punta Campanella and the Li Galli Islets
- Option to visit the Blue Grotto, if open
- Sail around the island to explore the hidden coves and caves
- Stops for swimming
- Sail by the Faraglioni
- Option stop for lunch in a restaurant only accessible by sea
- Stop on Capri to take a stroll through the Piazzetta, if requested
- Return to Positano in the late afternoon
- On board you'll find WC, cold alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, sweet snacks, personalized beach towels, and sun block
- Capri Port Fee (100 euro)
- Entrance tickets to the Blue Grotto (€ 14/person)
- Transportation by land on the island
Departures from Positano are on the Spiaggia Grande pier near our ticket office. From other departure points, we will come pick you up at the port and will tell you where to meet us.
If weather conditions are rough, you can move your tour to another day or cancel with no penalty charge!
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Our captain was Cosmo and he was fantastic. We really enjoyed our day. "
"Fabulous day. Enzo is amazing we were so lucky to have him. Take his advice on the luch at the private beach. So much food met some lovely people. Enzo provided cold drinks lots of swims. Best value. "
"Lovely friendly crew. A fantastic day to remember , we had great fun, thank you!"