A day exploring the Amalfi Coast by sea on board a luxury yacht
Departure from: Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano
Duration 7 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Morning departure from the port of your choice
- English-speaking skipper
- Safety equipment and life jackets
- Sail along the Amalfi Coast to admire the Li Galli islets, Positano, Praiano, and the Furore Fjord
- Optional visit at the Emerald Grotto
- Stop to swim beneath the Marmolada Waterfall
- Arrival in Amalfi with free time to explore by land
- Restaurant reservations at the eatery of your choice or a picnic on board, upon request
- Stops to swim where you choose
- Cold alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, sweets and snacks, personalized towels, sunscreen.
- The Della Pasqua 50 yacht has a covered cabin with a double bed and wc with shower, an equipped kitchen, and large open deck.
- Emerald Grotto tickets
Departures from Positano are on the Spiaggia Grande pier near our ticket office on Via del Saracino 1. From other departure points, we will come pick you up at the port and will tell you where to meet us. Let us know in advance if you would like us to book a particular restaurant and we will do our best to make your day extra-special! To visit the Amalfi Duomo, we recommend clothing covering your shoulders and knees.
If weather or sea conditions are rough, you can move your tour to another day or cancel with no penalty charge!
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Andrea and his brother were phenomenal. We do not have a single complaint about our day, it was perfect in every way. It was worth every penny, and we will definitely be using your services next time."
"It was a terrific experience and the highlight of our trip. Andrea was exceptional and Fabio our captain was truly one of a kind! "
"The entire trip was amazing. I would recommend to anyone. "