Savor both Capri and Positano on board a luxurious and powerful yacht
Departure from: Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano
Duration 7 hours
From 15 April 2021 to 15 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Morning departure from the port of your choice
- English-speaking skipper
- Safety equipment and life jackets
- Sail towards Capri
- Arrival in Marina Grande and free time on land: we will help with suggestions and a map
- Sail along the coast of Capri to see the While Grotto, Grotta Meravigliosa, Green Grotto, Natural Arch, and Punta Carena lighthouse
- Sail beneath the Faraglioni
- Stop at the Blue Grotto (upon request and if the grotto is open)
- Time to swim in the most beautiful grottoes and coves
- Upon request, we can reserve a table for you at a restaurant on Capri accessible by sea, or arrange for a picnic on board
- Late afternoon return
- Cold alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, sweets and snacks, personalized towels, sunscreen.
- The Della Pasqua 50 yacht has a covered cabin with a double bed and wc with shower, an equipped kitchen, and large open deck.
- Capri Port Fee (100 euro)
- Blue Grotto tickets: EUR 14
Departures from Positano are on the Spiaggia Grande pier near our ticket office. From other departure points, we will come pick you up at the port and will tell you where to meet us. Let us know in advance if you would like us to book a particular restaurant and we will do our best to make your day extra-special!
If weather or sea conditions are rough, you can move your tour to another day or cancel with no penalty charge!
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Our captain was Cosmo and he was fantastic. We really enjoyed our day. "
"The entire trip was amazing. I would recommend to anyone. "
"Andrea and his brother were phenomenal. We do not have a single complaint about our day, it was perfect in every way. It was worth every penny, and we will definitely be using your services next time."