Make your trip into the sea an unforgettable day. By renting our boat Aprea 32 with Seakeeper technology, rough seas will no longer be a problem. By eliminating boat roll, Seakeeper transforms everyone's experience on the water. Less worries, more smiles !!!
Departure from: Positano
Duration 7 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Morning departure from the port of your choice
- English-speaking skipper
- Safety equipment and life jackets
- Sail towards Capri passing by Punta Campanella and the Li Galli Islets
- Option to visit the Blue Grotto, if open
- Sail around the island to explore the hidden coves and caves
- Stops for swimming
- Sail by the Faraglioni
- Option stop in a restaurant only accessible by se
- Stop on Capri to take a stroll through the Piazzetta, if requested
- Return to Positano in the late afternoon
- On board you'll find WC, cold alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, sweet snacks, personalized beach towels, and sun block.
- Capri Port Fee (100 euro)
- Entrance tickets to the Blue Grotto (EUR 15/person)
- Transportation by land on the island
Departures from Positano are on the Spiaggia Grande pier near our ticket office. From other departure points, we will come pick you up at the port and will tell you where to meet us.
If weather conditions are rough, you can move your tour to another day or cancel with no penalty charge!
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"The entire trip was amazing. I would recommend to anyone. "
"So glad we made this part of our trip. Michael, our captain, was very knowledgeable about the coast. Loved swimming in Minori and the whole trip. Would highly recommend!"
"Enzo was an amazing captain and helped make the experience for us. He was very knowledgeable about the coast and was also a lot of fun to be around."