Take a boat tour along the Amalfi Coast with fellow travelers: we'll sail from Positano to Amalfi passing the most beautiful spots along the coast. This is the most breathtaking and cost-effective way to savour the stunning views of Italy's southern coastline.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 7 hours
From 1 May 2021 to 15 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Spiaggia Grande in Positano at 10am
- Sail past Praiano to the Furore Fjord
- Arrive at Conca dei Marini with an optional visit to the Emerald Grotto
- Stop for a swim at the Marmorada waterfall
- Arrival in Amalfi with a three-hour stop
- Choose between visiting Amalfi and Ravello or stopping for lunch at a restaurant on the water's edge with a private beach
- Return to Positano around 5:30pm
- On board: cool beverages (alcoholic and non); sweet snack; individual beach towels, sun block
- WC on board
- English-speaking skipper
- Safety equipment and life jackets
- Tickets to the Emerald Grotto
Departure guaranteed with a minimum of 6 passengers.
This tour is free for children up to 3 years. For children from 3 to 10 years the fee is 50 €.
The tour includes a number of stops to swim, so we recommend bringing swim suits and sun block. You can also bring snorkeling equipment to explore the sea floor off Amalfi.
If you are planning on visiting the Duomo in Amalfi, be sure to bring appropriate clothing that covers shoulders and legs.
If weather conditions are rough, you can move your tour to another day or cancel with no penalty charge!
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Our shared boat tour of the Amalfi Coast was one of the highlights of our trip...perfect in every way. Wonderful captain, comfortable boat, towels and drinks, and fantastic scenery. Excellent value."
"Fabulous time! We would recommend doing this charter to Capri."
"It was a terrific experience and the highlight of our trip. Andrea was exceptional and Fabio our captain was truly one of a kind! "