A 4-hour boat tour along the Amalfi Coast
Departure from: Positano
Duration 4 hours
From 15 April 2021 to 15 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Positano
- English-speaking skipper
- Safety equipment and life jackets
- Sail along the coast to see the pretty fishing villages, the Furore Fjords, and the Li Galli Islets
- Arrive in Conca dei Marini and visit the Emerald Grotto (optional)
- Stop for a swim in the beautiful coves
- Arrival in Amalfi and return to Positano
- On board you'll find cold alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, sweet snacks, personal beach towels, and sun block.
- Entrance to the Emerald Grotto
This tour is offered with a number of different boats, so choose your favorite from our fleet!
The meeting point in Positano is at our ticket office on Via del Saracino 1 on the Spiaggia Grande beach. We recommend swim suits and, if you plan on visiting the Amalfi Duomo, bring appropriate clothing that covers shoulders and legs.
If weather conditions are rough, you can move your tour to another day or cancel with no penalty charge!
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"The entire trip was amazing. I would recommend to anyone. "
"It was a terrific experience and the highlight of our trip. Andrea was exceptional and Fabio our captain was truly one of a kind! "
"Enzo was an amazing captain and helped make the experience for us. He was very knowledgeable about the coast and was also a lot of fun to be around."