A 4-hour boat tour along the Amalfi Coast
Departure from: Positano
Duration 4 hours
From 15 April 2021 to 15 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Positano
- English-speaking skipper
- Safety equipment and life jackets
- Sail along the coast to see the pretty fishing villages, the Furore Fjords, and the Li Galli Islets
- Arrive in Conca dei Marini and visit the Emerald Grotto (optional)
- Stop for a swim in the beautiful coves
- Arrival in Amalfi and return to Positano
- On board you'll find cold alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, sweet snacks, personal beach towels, and sun block.
- Entrance to the Emerald Grotto
This tour is offered with a number of different boats, so choose your favorite from our fleet!
The meeting point in Positano is at our ticket office on Via del Saracino 1 on the Spiaggia Grande beach. We recommend swim suits and, if you plan on visiting the Amalfi Duomo, bring appropriate clothing that covers shoulders and legs.
If weather conditions are rough, you can move your tour to another day or cancel with no penalty charge!
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"So glad we made this part of our trip. Michael, our captain, was very knowledgeable about the coast. Loved swimming in Minori and the whole trip. Would highly recommend!"
"Fabulous day. Enzo is amazing we were so lucky to have him. Take his advice on the luch at the private beach. So much food met some lovely people. Enzo provided cold drinks lots of swims. Best value. "
"Our captain was Cosmo and he was fantastic. We really enjoyed our day. "