A mini cruise of Capri and the Amalfi Coast. Circle the island to admire the Faraglioni and visit the Blue Grotto before sailing past the Li Galli islets and stopping for a swim on your way to take in Positano and Amalfi.
Departure from: Capri, Naples, Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Praiano, Massa Lubrense
Duration 8 hours
From 4 April 2021 to 31 December 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Sorrento (only for tours departing from Sorrento)
- Private minicruise to Capri and the Amalfi Coast
- Dock in Positano and Amalfi for free time to shop and sightsee
- Stop to swim
- Beach towels and snorkeling equipment
- Minibar with bottled water, soft drinks, beer, Prosecco, and limoncello on board
- Cabin and bathroom
- Expert skipper
- Life jackets, safety equipment, insurance
- Fuel, taxes, skipper
- Pick up and drop-off from Amalfi Coast hotels (can be arranged upon request)
- Capri port tax (only if you choose to dock for free time)
- Extra hours (available at an extra charge)
Flexible departure locations including Sorrento, Positano, or Amalfi and other ports along the coast.
Departures from Sorrento include transfers between your hotel in Sorrento and the port.
Departures from Amalfi and Positano may include transfers upon request at an extra charge.
Provided by: Restart Boat (Sorrento)
Elegance on the open sea
"Amazing day! The captain and crew were outstanding catering to our every request. I would highly recommend this experience!"
"Our skipper Nello was fantastic. He made reservations for us at a great restaurant and was a wonderful guide. He stopped to let us swim for awhile. One of our favorite days of the whole trip! "
Restart Boat: "Dear Megan thanks for your good review. i hope to see you again in the future"
"My family and I really enjoyed this boat tour along the Amalfi coast. Beautiful boat and VERY friendly and helpful crew (Mauro & Christian). I recommend this for anyone on the coast."
Restart Boat: "Dear Ronald thanks for your good review, i hope to see you again in the future regards "