This boat tour combines a sail along the coast of the Sorrentine Peninsula and the Punta Campanella Marine Reserve with the crossing to and from Castellammare to reach Pomperi and visit the archaeological ruins.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure from: Capri, Naples, Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Praiano, Massa Lubrense
Duration 8 hours
From 4 April 2020 to 1 December 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up and drop off from any hotel on the Sorrentine Peninsula (for departures from Sorrento)
- Private transfer by car to Castellammare di Stabia - Pompeii, round trip
- Departure around 8:30/9:00am
- Minibar with water, soft drinks, beer, prosecco, and limoncello on board
- Beach towels and snorkeling gear
- Skipper, fuel, and taxes
- Tckets to enter the Pompeii archaeological park.
- Guide for Pompeii
Tours depart between 8:30 and 9 am and last about 8 hours, including a 3-hour visit of the Pompeii archaeological ruins. Tours depart from the ports of Sorrento (including a pick up and drop off at any hotel on the Sorrentine peninsula), Positano next to the ferry dock, and Amalfi.
There is no penalty charged for cancellations due to inclement weather.
Provided by: Restart Boat (Sorrento)
Elegance on the open sea
"We started a little late and the type of boat was not exactly what I thought I was booking, we had a fabulous experience! Cheeto and Nello were very professional and accommodating! "
"Highly recommend. Giuseppe was a wonderful captain. "
Restart Boat: "Hi thanks you very much for a good feedback. i hope to see you again in the future regards "
"Amazing day! The captain and crew were outstanding catering to our every request. I would highly recommend this experience!"