Boat a traditional gozzo boat in Positano to cruise along the Amalfi Coast with an expert, English-speaking skipper. Experience a flawless day on board, with stops to swim, snorkel, and visit the most famous spots along the coastline.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 7 hours
From 1 April 2023 to 1 November 2023 (All days) From 1 April 2024 to 31 May 2024 (All days) From 1 June 2024 to 9 September 2024 (All days) From 10 September 2024 to 31 October 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Positano on board a private boat with English-speaking skipper (gozzo with internal cabin, wc, shower, and stereo system)
- Cruise along the Amalfi Coast to admire the most famous locations like Conca dei Marini and the Emerald Grotto (tickets extra)
- Stop to swim and snorkel (towels, snorkeling gear, and pool noodles available)
- Dock in Amalfi for about 4 hours of free time to sightsee and stop for lunch (not included); option of a lunch stop in Cetara, if desired
- Return to Positano after 7 hours
- Fresh fruit, snacks, soft drinks, Prosecco toast, and local liqueur provided on board
- Insurance, taxes, fuel
- Safety equipment
- Optional Emerald Grotto ticket (€6/person, to purchase at the cave)
- Lunch (available upon request)
- Entrance to sights and museums
- Tips and extras
Swimsuit and sunblock are recommended; bring clothing that covers your shoulders and knees to enter the cathedral in Amalfi.
We offer personalized services (supplemental fee), including lunch on board, wine or other alcoholic beverages, cakes, flowers, gifts, and private guide services to visit Amalfi on land. Just let us know your special requests and we will do our utmost to make your boat tour with us flawless!
Provided by: Sea Living (Positano)
The Amalfi Coast by sea