Make the most of your time on vacation with a private half-day cruise aboard a traditional gozzo boat. Cruise along the Amalfi Coast with an English-speaking skipper at the wheel and a fully personalized itinerary.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 4 hours
From 1 April 2024 to 31 May 2024 (All days) From 1 June 2024 to 9 September 2024 (All days) From 10 September 2024 to 31 October 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Positano aboard a private gozzo boat
- English-speaking skipper
- Four-hour cruise along the Amalfi Coast
- Take in Conca dei Marini, the Emerald Grotto (tickets extra), Li Galli Islets, and more
- Stop to swim and snorkel
- Dock in Amalfi for free time and sightseeing
- Return to Positano
- Fresh fruit, snacks, soft drinks, Prosecco toast, and local liqueur provided on board
- Towels, snorkeling gear, and pool noodles available
- Insurance, taxes, fuel, and safety equipment included
- Optional Emerald Grotto ticket (6 euros per person, purchase directly onsite)
- Entrance fees to paid attractions and museums (such as the Duomo of Amalfi)
- Meals (available on request for an additional charge)
- Tips and extras
Swimsuit and sunblock are recommended.
If you wish to enter the cathedral in Amalfi, bring clothing that covers your shoulders and knees.
We offer a number of extra services with a supplemental fee, including lunch on board, wine or other alcoholic beverages, cakes, flowers, gifts, and private guide services for visiting Amalfi. Simply let us know any special requests you may have and we will do our utmost to make your boat tour with us flawless.
Provided by: Sea Living (Positano)
The Amalfi Coast by sea