The drive between Naples and the Amalfi Coast (or vice versa) is the perfect occasion for stopping to visit the ruins of Pompeii or Herculaneum. With this convenient private transfer, you'll have two full hours to explore one of these ancient Roman cities destroyed by the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius in 79 AD.
Departure from: Amalfi, Naples, Positano, Ravello, Praiano
Duration 4 hours
From 1 April 2022 to 31 December 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pickup at the location you choose in Naples or on the Amalfi Coast
- English-speaking driver and Mercedes sedan or minivan
- Transfer to the final destination selected with Pompeii or Herculaneum stop
- Two hours of free time to explore the ruins
- One suitcase and one carry-on per person included
- Taxes, tolls, parking, and insurance
- Ticket to enter the archaeological site and guide
- Extra bags
Comfortable clothing and shoes, a hat, and sunscreen are recommended to visit the ruins.
Provided by: Sorrento Car Tours (Sorrento)
Discover the treasures of Campania at your own pace with private driving tours