Enjoy the most unforgettable day of your vacation with our private boat tour to Capri. Cruise around the island, stopping to take a dip in the hidden coves, and opt to dock and explore the Piazzetta, boutiques, and other highlights on foot.
Departure from: Amalfi, Capri, Naples, Positano, Sorrento, Massa Lubrense, Piano di Sorrento, Praiano
Duration 8 hours
From 15 March 2024 to 5 May 2024 (All days) From 6 May 2024 to 30 September 2024 (All days) From 1 October 2024 to 7 November 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Set sail from Sorrento, Amalfi, or another port of your choice
- Tour by private boat with and expert English-speaking skipper
- Cabin, WC, shower, sundeck, beach towels, and snorkeling masks
- Snacks, soft drinks, and water on board
- Beer, prosecco or white wine, limoncello tasting
- Cruise around the island of Capri, passing the Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, grottoes, etc.
- Swimming and snorkeling breaks
- Dock to sightsee, shop, dine, on land (upon request)
- Return to the departure port
- Safety equipment
- Insurance and fuel
- Blue Grotto tickets (optional, available at the cave entrance)
- Entrance to other sights and attractions
- Port taxes
- Fees for disembarking on the island (if you opt to dock)
- Land transportation on Capri
-wine or spirits on board
-cake, champagne, and flowers
-a guide for a tour of Capri on land
Don't forget your sunblock and swimsuit!
The Blue Grotto may be closed due to rough sea or strong wind, with weather conditions being subject to sudden changes in the same day. For this reason, access cannot be assured.
Provided by: Sunrise Sorrento (Piano di Sorrento)
Exclusive boat tours and minicruises