A unique tour that combines the archaeological sites of Pompeii and Herculaneum with a wine tasting on the slopes of Vesuvius
Departure from: Naples
Duration 8 hours
From 1 March 2021 to 31 March 2022 (Except on Monday - Tuesday) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart from Naples to reach Pompeii
- Arrival at Pompeii and guided tour of the ruins
- 1.5-hour walk through the archaeological site to take in the highlights of this ancient Roman city
- Free time to shop for souvenirs
- Departure from Pompeii to Herculaneum
- Arrival and Herculaneum for a guided tour of the ruins
- Departure from Herculaneum for the slopes of Mt. Vesuvius
- Wine tasting lunch at a local winery with a visit of the vineyard and sweeping views
- Return to Naples
- Tickets to Pompeii
- Tickets to Herculaneum
- Tour of the crater of Mt. Vesuvius
This tour is in Italian, English, and Spanish.
Pickup can be arranged from the major hotels, train station, and other locations in Naples' city center between 7:30 and 8:30AM; return is at around 4:30PM. We will contact you after you book to arrange the exact time and place of pickup based on your hotel location. In low season, an audio guide is used instead of a live guide for groups of less than 5 participants. We suggest comfortable shoes, a hat, and sunscreen.
This tour does not include a visit to the crater on Mt. Vesuvius.
Provided by: WorldTours (Napoli)
Day trips and guided tours of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Capri from Naples
"We went with Alex and mike and it was our absolute favorite part of our 2 week Italy vacation! We went snorkeling for almost an hour! Did everything in Capri! Alex made us feel like family!!! "
"Worst tour I have ever been on Total rip off, guide was useless nothing was delivered as promised. Never use them AGAIN"
"This tour is too expensive for what you do. Tour was sold as swim and snorkel but no snorkeling. Only had 15 mins swim time which was disappointing. Wouldn’t recommend. "