"Antonio was a great guide and it was nice to have a stress free experience. The only negative was when he asked for cash payment at the end. My understanding was my card was going to be charged! "
A private tour of the Amalfi Coast departing from Naples with stops in Amalfi, Positano, and Ravello and an expert local guide
Departure from: Naples
Duration 8 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Transfer from Naples to the Amalfi Coast along the Sorrentine Peninsula, stopping for photos during the drive
- Local driver who speaks English
- Arrival on the Amalfi Coast
- One hour of free time to explore Positano
- Transfer to Amalfi
- Two hours of free time to visit Amalfi and have lunch
- Transfer to Ravello
- One hour of free time to see Ravello
- Return transfer to Naples
- Meals and drinks
- Personal purchases and extras
- For groups of more than 8, parking and access to limited traffic areas is not included. Extra charges include access to Positano (EUR 70), parking in Positano (EUR 60); parking in Amalfi (from EUR 140 to EUR 260); access to Ravello (EUR 20).
Departure from Naples will be between 8 and 9AM. Pick-up in Naples will be arranged for major hotels, the train station, or other locations in the city center. We will contact you after booking to let you know the exact time and place of pick up base on where you are staying or arriving in Naples. Return to Naples is around 5:15PM.
For Amalfi Coast tours, we recommend comfortable clothing and shoes, a hat, and sun screen.
Provided by: WorldTours (Napoli)
Day trips and guided tours of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Capri from Naples
Other offers WorldTours
€ 35 per guest
€ 45 per guest
€ 90 per guest
€ 90 per guest
€ 115 per guest
€ 40 per guest
"We went with Alex and mike and it was our absolute favorite part of our 2 week Italy vacation! We went snorkeling for almost an hour! Did everything in Capri! Alex made us feel like family!!! "
"Over priced, guide was useless, and what you pay for is very misleading as you still have to buy tickets day of. The wine tasting was not a true wine tasting. "
Fantastic time on the Amalfi coast
Had a fantastic time on the Amalfi coast thanks to our guide Toni. The view during the lunch was phenomenal! more »
Wonderful trip with the best driver
Very nice trip with our driver Massimo. He is super experienced in driving and giving us all the insights about the history and the visited places. Was really great. We recommend this company and... more »
Amazing trip to Naples and surroundings
We spent a week in the amazing region of Naples and we can’t forget it till now!Our very kind guides,Toni Bellardo and also Marco were perfect hosts and made us discover the beauties of Amalfi... more »