A captivating walking tour of the vibrant historic center of Naples and its historic Pignasecca market.
Departure from: Naples
Duration 3 hours
From 1 March 2021 to 31 March 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Piazza Municipio to meet your local guide in the afternoon
- Guided tour of the historic center on foot,
- Itinerary includes Piazza Plebiscito, Galleria Umberto, Spaccanapoli, Piazza del Gesù Nuovo, San Gregorio Armeno, the Duomo, and Via dei Tribunali
- Stroll down Via Toledo to the Pignasecca market and sample street food
- Free time to shop
- Stop in a traditional artisan workshop to see how Neapolitan nativity scenes are made a
- End in Piazza Bellini
- Hotel pickup
The tour is given in Italian, English, and Spanish ; a minimum of 2 participants are required for this tour to take place.
The tour finishes at around 7PM.
Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
Provided by: WorldTours (Napoli)
Day trips and guided tours of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Capri from Naples