A tour that pairs a visit to the dramatic crater on Mt. Vesuvius with a tasting lunch at a nearby winery, perfect for filling the day after a morning stop in Pompeii.
Departure from: Pompeii
Duration 3 hours
From 1 March 2021 to 31 March 2022 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from near the exit of the ruins of Pompeii
- Transfer via bus or minivan along the slopes of Mt.Vesuvius to a local winery
- Wine tasting with a light lunch
- Transfer to the trailhead to walk to the crater on the peak of Mt. Vesuvius
- Free time to explore the volcano with an alpine guide
- Return to Pompeii or Naples
- Tickets to Mt. Vesuvius National Park
This tour departs at noon from the Camping Santa Fortuna in Pompeii, just a few steps from the exit of the ruins. Return to Naples is scheduled for around 4:30PM.
Choice of return to the meeting point in Pompeii or to Naples (major hotels, train station, and port).
This tour is in Italian, English, and Spanish.
We recommend comfortable shoes and clothing suitable for hiking.
Provided by: WorldTours (Napoli)
Day trips and guided tours of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Capri from Naples
"Antonio was a great guide and it was nice to have a stress free experience. The only negative was when he asked for cash payment at the end. My understanding was my card was going to be charged! "
"Over priced, guide was useless, and what you pay for is very misleading as you still have to buy tickets day of. The wine tasting was not a true wine tasting. "
"We went with Alex and mike and it was our absolute favorite part of our 2 week Italy vacation! We went snorkeling for almost an hour! Did everything in Capri! Alex made us feel like family!!! "