See the runs of Pompeii and Herculaneum and the crater on Mt. Vesuvius in a single day, departing from Naples with an expert local driver
Departure from: Naples
Duration 8 hours
From 1 March 2021 to 31 March 2022 (Except on Monday - Tuesday) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Transfer from Naples to Pompeii
- Expert local driver who speaks English
- Two hours of free time to visit Pompeii
- Herculaneum transfer
- One and a half hours of free time to visit the ruins of Herculaneum
- Thirty minutes of free time for lunch
- Transfer to the parking lot to hike the crater trail on Mt. Vesuvius (1,000 meters above sea level)
- Two hours of free time to climb the trail and visit the park with an alpine guide (optional)
- Return to Naples
- Pompeii and Herculaneum tickets (your driver will assist you in purchasing tickets that allow you to skip the line at the entrances)
- Archaeological guide (optional)
- Mt. Vesuvius park tickets (your driver will assist you in purchasing tickets that allow you to skip the line at the entrance)
- Personal purchases and extras
Departure from Naples will be between 8 and 9AM. Pick-up in Naples will be arranged for major hotels, the train station, or other locations in the city center. We will contact you after booking to let you know the exact time and place of pick up base on where you are staying or arriving in Naples. Arrival at the Pompeii archaeological park is around 9:30AM and the return to Naples is around 5:30PM.
For Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvius tours, we recommend comfortable clothing and shoes, a hat, and sun screen.
Provided by: WorldTours (Napoli)
Day trips and guided tours of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Capri from Naples
"This tour is too expensive for what you do. Tour was sold as swim and snorkel but no snorkeling. Only had 15 mins swim time which was disappointing. Wouldn’t recommend. "
"Over priced, guide was useless, and what you pay for is very misleading as you still have to buy tickets day of. The wine tasting was not a true wine tasting. "
"We went with Alex and mike and it was our absolute favorite part of our 2 week Italy vacation! We went snorkeling for almost an hour! Did everything in Capri! Alex made us feel like family!!! "