"We went with Alex and mike and it was our absolute favorite part of our 2 week Italy vacation! We went snorkeling for almost an hour! Did everything in Capri! Alex made us feel like family!!! "
A full-day tour of Capri via high-speed ferry departing from Naples, including walking tours of Anacapri and Capri and a guide all day
Departure from: Naples
Duration 6 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up with the guide in the center of Naples
- Transfer to the port (cost of transportation not included)
- High-speed ferry to Capri (tickets not included)
- Guided walking tour of Anacapri
- Free time for lunch
- Transfer to Capri town via minibus (cost of transportation not included)
- Guided walking tour of the Gardens of Augustus
- Free time to shop
- Transfer to the Marina Grande port via minibus (cost of transportation not included)
- Free time to visit the Blue Grotto (optional, tickets not included)
- Return via high-speed ferry to Naples (tickets not included)
- Transport between the hotel and port in Naples + ferry tickets (EUR 45/person, round trip)
- Minibus transportation on island (EUR 15/person)
- Blue Grotto tickets (€ 14/person)
Tours of Capri and Anacapri include the presence of a guide all day, from meet up in the center of Naples to the return in the evening. Departure is around 9AM, an return between 5 and 6PM. Pick-up in Naples will be arranged for major hotels, the train station, or other locations in the city center. We will contact you after booking to let you know the exact time and place of pick up base on where you are staying or arriving in Naples.
For Capri tours, we recommend comfortable clothing and shoes, a hat, and sun screen.
Provided by: WorldTours (Napoli)
Day trips and guided tours of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Capri from Naples
Altre offerte WorldTours
€ 35 per guest
€ 45 per guest
€ 90 per guest
€ 90 per guest
€ 115 per guest
€ 40 per guest
"Over priced, guide was useless, and what you pay for is very misleading as you still have to buy tickets day of. The wine tasting was not a true wine tasting. "
"Antonio was a great guide and it was nice to have a stress free experience. The only negative was when he asked for cash payment at the end. My understanding was my card was going to be charged! "
A Fantastic 5 walking tour !!
5 hours sounds like a lot, but if you were just walking around visiting sites you'd do 5 hours easily. SO I decided to take this walking tour. It was great because instead of just walking and... more »
Our driver and guide was Mr Massimo. The whole trip was very well organised. He was punctual, warm and friendly. His command of English was good and he knows all the interesting locations for all the... more »
Whole day tour to Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvio
Very well organized; pickup was on time, from a easy to reach point near where I stayed. Small group as promissed. Trip instructor, Marco, very helpful and assertive. Great guidance by an... more »