Zip along the roads crisscrossing the Sorrentine Peninsula or Amalfi Coast on board a scooter or Vespa to see the top sights at your own pace and enjoy the La Dolce Vita lifestyle!
Duration 10 hours
from 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Scooter or Vespa rental by day (must be returned by 7 pm)
- Pick up and drop off service within 3 km of Sorrento
- 24-hour assistance, 7 days a week
- Unlimited kilometers
- Replacement scooter in case of breakdown or accident
- Fines for traffic violations or unpaid tolls
- Delivery and pickup of scooters beyond 3 km
- Deposit: €200 per scooter (preauthorization on a credit card or cash)
The scooter or Vespa can be picked up from 9 am, with return by 7 pm.
Please bring a valid form of ID and driver's license.
Documents and minimum age requirements:
- Scooters up to 50cc: Italian AM driver's license or international equivalent. Minimum age: 18.
- Scooters from 51cc to 125cc: Italian A1/B license or international equivalent. Minimum age: 18.
- Scooters above 125cc: Italian A2/A(3) license or international equivalent. Minimum age: 18.
In case of theft, the client must return the original keys, as well as the police report filed. The client will be charged the value of the scooter as listed in Eurotax Giallo at the time of theft.
Provided by: Bike sharing Sorrento (Piano di Sorrento)
Explore the Sorrentine Peninsula on two wheels
Other offers Bike sharing Sorrento
From € 30 Per scooter | Max 2 passengers
€ 20 per guest
From € 40 Per scooter | Max 2 passengers
We rented electric bikes and scooters in Sorrento, Italy with this company, this was the best experience of our lives. They give us tips where to go for the best scenery, where to eat or have a... more »
Great selection with excellent service
Very friendly. Wide range of equipment for all levels of ability. Certainly would recommend visiting Reaction and go for a ride during your stay in Sorrento! more »
I had never ridden an electric bike before trying a Restart bike ride around the Sorrento peninsula. It is so fun! A wonderful way to go off the beaten path in a relaxing way, enjoying the stunning... more »