Savor the beauty of Capri and the Sorrentine Peninsula in complete freedom! Relax and take in the dazzling coastline from the comfort of a private yacht for 4 hours or the entire day.
Departure from: Naples, Sorrento, Amalfi, Ravello, Positano, Ischia
Duration 4 hours 8 hours
from 1 April 2021 to 31 May 2021 (All days) - Low season from 1 June 2021 to 31 August 2021 (All days) - High season from 1 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Set sail on board a private yacht or gozzo for a cruise around Capri
- Expert English-speaking crew
- Cruise past the White Grotto, Green Grotto, Blue Grotto, Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, Villa Malaparte, etc.
- Stop to swim in crystalline coves along the coast
- Option to dock at Marina Grande to explore Capri independently on land (Piazzetta, Anacapri, Monte Solaro, etc.)
- Return to port
- Snacks and drinks on board (mineral water, soft drinks, Prosecco, and Limoncello)
- Beach towels and snorkeling gear
- Fuel (for 20 kn cruising speed)
- Safety equipment
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto, optional (EUR 14/person, to be purchased at the cave entrance)
- Land transportation on Capri and tickets to sights and attractions
- Lunch (available on board upon request)
- Tips and extras
Capasecca has been independently certified by RINA for meeting ISO 9001 quality standards. This certification is among the most rigorous for quality of service and safety on board.
All cabins and other spaces accessible to guests and crew are sanitized daily. Passengers must undergo a temperature check before boarding. Staff and crew follow all the safety and hygiene standards currently in place, including frequent handwashing, high-quality face masks, single-use materials where possible, and thorough sanitizing for all materials that are not recyclable (including beach towels, glasses, and silverware).
Staff and crew are regularly tested and carefully monitored.
Upon request, we can arrange for a meal on board from gourmet panini to hot dishes made to order and delicacies like lobster and oysters. Gozzo boats do not have a galley on board, so only the panini menu is available. On-board dining must be requested at least 24 hours in advance. We can also accommodate requests for wine or other alcoholic beverages on board.
If you'd rather dine on land, we can arrange reservations at a waterfront restaurant.
Provided by: Capasecca Yacht (Sorrento)
Luxury yachts for exploring Capri, Sorrento, and the Amalfi Coast by sea
Other offers Capasecca Yacht
From € 900 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 1,000 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 1,200 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
I highly recommend this company. We had roughly 30 friends and family that rented the boat for the day a few days before my wedding. The boat is very spacious, and the top deck was great for laying... more »
We hired a private yacht for my husband’s 40th birthday with friends. The experience with Capasecca was easy and professional from the booking process to the day. Communication was fast and easy. We... more »
Everything was perfect. Starting with Flavia who helped me choose the boat, made a reservation at a restaurant and stayed in touch with me all the time to know if everything was going well with the... more »