- Verified partner
- Book now
- Boat tour around Capri including a stop at the Blue Grotto
- Bus to Anacapri
- Chairlift up and down Mount Solaro
- Free time to explore Anacapri
- Lunch with three courses in a local restaurant (pasta , main course, dessert, and soft drink)
- Bus to Capri
- Free time to explore Capri
- Funicular to Marina Grande
- Minimum duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Ferry transportation to and from Capri
- Guided tours of Anacapri and Capri
- Blue Grotto ticket: EUR 14
- Attraction and museum tickets (optional)
Arrive on Capri in in the morning and head straight to the Motoscafisti ticket window(Pier n.0) where you will be given your package of tickets and vouchers for the entire day. You can take the first departing boat for a tour by sea, then the bus to Anacapri. Once there, catch the chair lift to the top of Mount Solaro then ride back down to visit the center of Anacapri. For lunch, choose between a restaurant in Anacapri or in Capri, where you will return by bus Capri. Dedicate the afternoon to the beauty of Capri: the Piazzetta, Via Camerelle, and the Gardens of Augustus.
The Blue Grotto sometimes closes due to the sea and wind conditions.
Though this itinerary is suitable for travelers with limited mobility and small children, we recommend you use caution on the chairlift with small children. Children under 7 can ride on their parent's lap, but there are no seatbelts. We do not recommend the chairlift for very small children!
Other services by Capri Day Tour - NEW 2017!
GOLD Day Trip Package
Planning to take a day trip to Capri? Here is the perfect all-inclusive package, ideal for a morning arrival and evening departure.
from 1 April 2017 to 31 October 2017 (All days)
- Get the best price!
- No booking fees
- Secure payments by credit card