With this private transfer, you can get from Naples or Rome to Capri quickly and easily, avoiding the stress and hassle of public transportation. Get picked up by your driver in Naples and dropped at the port for the speedboat to Capri and open-top taxi from the port to your hotel.
Departure from: Capri, Naples
Duration 2 hours 2 hours (Nightly)
From 7 April 2023 to 31 May 2023 (All days) From 1 June 2023 to 31 August 2023 (All days) From 1 September 2023 to 31 October 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Mercedes sedan or minivan transfer from airport, railway station or hotel to the Naples-Mergellina port (about 25 min.)
- Boat transfer via "Itama 38" (12 mt) motorboat from the port of Naples-Mergellina to Capri (40 min.)
- Open-top taxi from the port on Capri to your hotel or nearby if the hotel is located in a pedestrian area
- Courtesy drinks
- Porter service from the taxi stand in Capri's town center to the hotel (if your hotel is in the pedestrian area).
We have adopted the following measures against the spread of Covid-19:
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of boat interiors and exteriors before each departure.
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by our cleaning crews.
- Use of disinfectants specifically aimed at virus and bacteria removal during cleaning.
- Sanitizing of all internal and external surfaces, including mattresses and cushions.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of all linens.
- Sanitizing hand gel or liquid for personal hygiene.
- Cleaning and sanitizing products provided on board for surfaces and passengers.
Provided by: Capri Relax Boats (Capri)
Discover the sea surrounding Capri
Capri Relax Boats reviews
"My family really enjoyed the trip and it was well worth the extra to have the boat to ourselves. A truly fantastic way to spend an afternoon. Thanks Capri Relax Boats you have my total recommendation."
"Wonderful relaxing boat tour! I could not ask for anything better. Best part of our trip!"
"I have never done the same excursion twice, but if I were ever going to do one twice, this would be it."