With this private transfer, you can get from Naples or Rome to Capri quickly and easily, avoiding the stress and hassle of public transportation. Get picked up by your driver in Naples and dropped at the port for the speedboat to Capri and open-top taxi from the port to your hotel.
Departure from: Capri, Naples, Rome
Duration 2 hours 4 hours
From 1 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Mercedes sedan or minivan transfer from airport, railway station or hotel to the Naples-Mergellina port (about 25 min.)
- Boat transfer via "Itama 38" (12 mt) motorboat from the port of Naples-Mergellina to Capri (40 min.)
- Open-top taxi from the port on Capri to your hotel or nearby if the hotel is located in a pedestrian area
- Courtesy drinks
- Porter service from the taxi stand in Capri's town center to the hotel (if your hotel is in the pedestrian area).
We have adopted the following measures against the spread of Covid-19:
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of boat interiors and exteriors before each departure.
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by our cleaning crews.
- Use of disinfectants specifically aimed at virus and bacteria removal during cleaning.
- Sanitizing of all internal and external surfaces, including mattresses and cushions.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of all linens.
- Sanitizing hand gel or liquid for personal hygiene.
- Cleaning and sanitizing products provided on board for surfaces and passengers.
No deposit required
We accept all major credit cards
Direct payment in Capri by cash or mobile credit card machine
Provided by: Capri Relax Boats (Capri)
Discover the sea surrounding Capri
"We had a glorious day with Marcelo sailing around Capri and to Positano. It was so relaxing with Marcelo ensuring we were comfortable. We had a lot of fun and the whole day exceeded our expectations!!"
"Capri is a magic place , ans the boat day was my favorite . Great experience whith a very polite crew .... I will do again for sure !!!!"
"Simply wonderful experience...Christian who was our capitan/guide ws personable, passionate about the sea and very easy to be with...he truly enhanced our vacation experience...bellissimo!"