An unforgettable sail around the island of Capri on board a powerful speedboat that flies across the waves safely and comortably: our Capri boat tour is with the luxurious "Itama 38" at an unbeatable price!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 4 hours 8 hours
From 15 April 2022 to 31 May 2022 (All days) - Low season From 1 June 2022 to 31 August 2022 (All days) - High season From 1 September 2022 to 31 October 2022 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Private speedboat tour
- English-speaking skipper
- Music on board
- Sun shade
- Two or three stops for swimming
- Towels and shower
- Snorkeling masks (on request)
- Stop at the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Smart paper guide book of the island
- Life jackets and safety equipment
- Blue Grotto ticket, to be paid directly at the entrance of the site
We have adopted the following measures against the spread of Covid-19:
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of boat interiors and exteriors before each departure.
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by our cleaning crews.
- Use of disinfectants specifically aimed at virus and bacteria removal during cleaning.
- Sanitizing of all internal and external surfaces, including mattresses and cushions.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of all linens.
- Sanitizing hand gel or liquid for personal hygiene.
- Cleaning and sanitizing products provided on board for surfaces and passengers.
Tours leave from the Capri port; meeting point is our small office on the Capri port (Marina Grande) in via Cristoforo Colombo, 34.
Provided by: Capri Relax Boats (Capri)
Discover the sea surrounding Capri
"You made our trip unforgettable. :)"
"it was a great way to start our trip in Capri, very relaxing indeed!"
"It was the highlight of our trip to the Amalfi Coast and Capri. Christian was friendly,informative and passionate about Capri. Absolutely beautiful island, and a fun trip with swimming and relaxing."