If you want to see the most beautiful corners of Capri, you must visit the island by sea! Our boat tour on board a gozzo, known for its uniquely elegant design, is the most magical way to experience Capri...
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours 7 hours
From 15 April 2022 to 31 May 2022 (All days) - Low season From 1 June 2022 to 31 August 2022 (All days) - High season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Private boat tour of Capri via gozzo
- Expert skipper
- One or more stops for swimming
- Towels and snorkeling masks
- Stop at the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Sun awning and shower
- Smart paper guide book of the island
- Life jackets and safety equipment
- Entrance ticket to the Blue Grotto, to be paid directly at the entrance of the site
We have adopted the following measures against the spread of Covid-19:
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of boat interiors and exteriors before each departure.
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by our cleaning crews.
- Use of disinfectants specifically aimed at virus and bacteria removal during cleaning.
- Sanitizing of all internal and external surfaces, including mattresses and cushions.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of all linens.
- Sanitizing hand gel or liquid for personal hygiene.
- Cleaning and sanitizing products provided on board for surfaces and passengers.
Tours depart from the Capri port.
Meeting point: our small office in the Marina Grande port on Via Cristoforo Colombo, 34.
Please specify departure time and length of tour
Choose at least the 3-hour tour if you would like to visit the Blue Grotto.
Provided by: Capri Relax Boats (Capri)
Discover the sea surrounding Capri
"Americo was a wonderful guide and absolutely made our day and experience. I would recommend this company/trip to anyone visiting Capri. Excellent experience!"
"Gino was the best! We had a great time with him. It was the perfect day. Capri is such a magical place ! When we come back, we will be sure to book with Capri Relax Boats again!!"
"The boat tour was definitely a high light on our visit to this lovely island. Nuncio our guide was Informative and entertaining. The booking process was easy and professional."