Discover Capri's Secrets: Explore the island on a private tour and uncover its mysteries and stunning beauty. Swim in crystal clear waters and caves. Visit the famous Faraglioni and Blue Grotto. Experience the unforgettable with us.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 4 hours 7 hours
From 28 April 2023 to 31 May 2023 (All days) From 1 June 2023 to 30 September 2023 (All days) From 1 October 2023 to 31 October 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart on board the boat of your choice from the port of Capri
- A full-day or half-day tour with an English-speaking skipper
- Circle the island of Capri
- Swimming and snorkeling breaks at the top sea grottoes and coves
- Pass the Faraglioni to snap photos and take videos
- Stop at a waterfront restaurant for lunch or arrange a picnic on board (full-day tours)
- Visit the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Water, light snacks soft drinks, and a bottle of wine or prosecco
- Bluetooth sound system
- Beach towels, floaties and water toys, and snorkeling masks
- First aid kits for jellyfish/insect stings
- Fuel included
- Blue Grotto admission (optional)
- Food and wine stocking (upon request)
- Extra bottles of prosecco or wine
- Extra fuel (varies based on the boat you choose)
- Extra time (varies based on the boat your choose)
- Mooring at ports other than Capri
Our fleet has restrooms and a cabin to change in and leave your personal effects on board.
Pets are welcome on board.
The Blue Grotto's accessibility is not fully assured as it closes during rough seas or strong winds, which can exhibit changes throughout a single day that could result in closures and reopenings.
Provided by: Capri Sea Boats (Capri)