"This was an amazing tour. Salvatore was a wonderful skipper- showed us around the island of Capri, taking us to the best spots and telling us the history behind it. He was also very friendly!"
The beauty of a boat tour of Capri via private gozzo with a professional skipper as well as lunch with a view at the iconic "La Conca del Sogno" in Nerano: a perfect day on Capri and the Amalfi Coast.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 6 hours
from 22 March 2021 to 1 November 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at in the port on Capri (Marina Grande), at the entrance to the Marina (Porto Turistico)
- Departure via Partenopea gozzo for a boat around the island to take in highlights like the Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, Scugnizzo statue, Villa Malaparte, etc.
- Soft drinks and island limoncello
- Cross to Nerano to stop for lunch at La Conca del Sogno (lunch bill not included)
- Stops to swim and snorkel
- Beach towels
- Equipment for diving and snorkeling, inflatable toys, life jackets for kids and adults
- Souvenir Polaroid and Go Pro video, if requested
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
- The boat has a WC
- Lunch bill and tips
- Blue Grotto tickets (€14/person).
Please meet at the entrance gate to Capri's Marina. Salvatore, your sea captain with 10 years of experience, speaks perfect English and is certified in first aid and safety. Your gozzo is the Partenopea, a Libeccio 25 open gozzo, 7.80 meters long with a Yanmar 180 hp engine and all the options. rear propeller, open-well cockpit, teak and mahogany detailing, stereo, GPS, cabin, galley, and wc.
Provided by: Capri Summer Tour (Capri)
Private boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast, perfect for families and couples!
Other offers Capri Summer Tour
From € 120 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
From € 220 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
From € 150 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
From € 550 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
From € 250 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
From € 80 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
"This was without a doubt the highlight of our 10 day trip to Italy, and we did a lot! Salvatore and Martina were great, the boat was clean, spacious and comfortable. Overall an unbelievable experience"
"Absolutely incredible experience! They were extremely accommodating and pleasant. Salvatore was the best skipper we could have asked for and the boat was very nice and comfortable. Highly recommended!"