The beauty of a boat tour of Capri via private gozzo with a professional skipper as well as lunch with a view at the iconic "La Conca del Sogno" in Nerano: a perfect day on Capri and the Amalfi Coast.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 6 hours
From 22 March 2021 to 1 November 2021 (All days) - From 6 April 2021 to 31 May 2021 (All days) - Low season From 1 June 2021 to 31 August 2021 (All days) - High season From 1 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at in the port on Capri (Marina Grande), at the entrance to the Marina (Porto Turistico)
- Departure via Partenopea gozzo for a boat around the island to take in highlights like the Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, Scugnizzo statue, Villa Malaparte, etc.
- Soft drinks and island limoncello
- Cross to Nerano to stop for lunch at La Conca del Sogno (lunch bill not included)
- Stops to swim and snorkel
- Beach towels
- Equipment for diving and snorkeling, inflatable toys, life jackets for kids and adults
- Souvenir Polaroid and Go Pro video, if requested
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
- The boat has a WC
- Lunch bill and tips
- Blue Grotto tickets (€14/person).
Please meet at the entrance gate to Capri's Marina. Salvatore, your sea captain with 10 years of experience, speaks perfect English and is certified in first aid and safety. Your gozzo is the Partenopea, a Libeccio 25 open gozzo, 7.80 meters long with a Yanmar 180 hp engine and all the options. rear propeller, open-well cockpit, teak and mahogany detailing, stereo, GPS, cabin, galley, and wc.
Provided by: Capri Summer Tour (Capri)
Private boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast, perfect for families and couples!
"Wonderful experience! If you are in Capri, you have to do it! Salvatore was fantastic. Friendly and professional . "
"Salvatore was without a doubt the best skipper we could possibly have. This experience was one to remember and I will definitely be back and book with them again! "
"Absolutely incredible experience! They were extremely accommodating and pleasant. Salvatore was the best skipper we could have asked for and the boat was very nice and comfortable. Highly recommended!"