Spend a day enjoying the splendor of the Amalfi Coast by sea with time to visit Amalfi or Positano with this private tour departing from Capri. Floaties for kids and an aperitivo on board make for a family-friendly day!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 8 hours
From 14 April 2024 to 14 October 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the Marina Grande port
- English-speaking captain
- Sail from Capri to the Amalfi Coast, skirting the coast to admire the most famous highlights
- Welcome drink with soft drinks and limoncello
- Dock in Amalfi or Positano for free time to explore on land
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling
- Equipment for diving and snorkeling, inflatable toys
- Beach towels
- Option of souvenir Polaroid and Go Pro video
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
- Life jackets for kids and adults
- WC and galley on board
- Tickets to optional sights and monuments
The Partenopea is a Libeccio 25 open gozzo, 7.80 meters long with a Yanmar 180 hp engine and all the options. rear propeller, open-well cockpit, teak and mahogany detailing, stereo, gps, cabin, galley, and wc.
Wear comfortable shoes to visit the towns on land, and clothing covering shoulders to visit the Duomo in Amalfi.
Provided by: Capri Summer Tour (Capri)
Private boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast, perfect for families and couples!