Spend a day enjoying the splendor of the Amalfi Coast by sea with time to visit Amalfi or Positano with this private tour departing from Capri. Floaties for kids and an aperitivo on board make for a family-friendly day!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 8 hours
From 1 June 2021 to 31 August 2021 (All days) - High season From 1 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the Marina Grande port
- English-speaking captain
- Sail from Capri to the Amalfi Coast, skirting the coast to admire the most famous highlights
- Welcome drink with soft drinks and limoncello
- Dock in Amalfi or Positano for free time to explore on land
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling
- Equipment for diving and snorkeling, inflatable toys
- Beach towels
- Option of souvenir Polaroid and Go Pro video
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
- Life jackets for kids and adults
- WC and galley on board
- Tickets to optional sights and monuments
You will meet your captain at the entrance gate to the Marina on Capri. Salvatore, your sea captain, has 10 years of experience, speaks perfect English, and is first aid and safety certified.
The Partenopea is a Libeccio 25 open gozzo, 7.80 meters long with a Yanmar 180 hp engine and all the options. rear propeller, open-well cockpit, teak and mahogany detailing, stereo, gps, cabin, galley, and wc.
Wear comfortable shoes to visit the towns on land, and clothing covering shoulders to visit the Duomo in Amalfi.
Provided by: Capri Summer Tour (Capri)
Private boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast, perfect for families and couples!
"Boat was very nice and towels provided. Advertised as changing room/toilet however there is neither on board. Salvatore was wonderful! Only stopped at some places on the list due to rough waters. "
"Absolutely incredible experience! They were extremely accommodating and pleasant. Salvatore was the best skipper we could have asked for and the boat was very nice and comfortable. Highly recommended!"
"Wonderful experience! If you are in Capri, you have to do it! Salvatore was fantastic. Friendly and professional . "