Private full-day boat tour from Amalfi (or Maiori) to Capri, with an expert skipper and an aperitivo drink and snacks on board
Departure from: Amalfi, Maiori
Duration 7 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Amalfi or Maiori (around 10 am)
- Sail to the Li Galli Islets with an aperitivo stop
- Continue to Capri, passing the Faraglioni, Punta Carena Lighthouse
- Visit the Green and White Grottoes
- Two swim breaks
- Free time for lunch
- Sail to Positano, skirting the coastline
- Return to Amalfi or Maiori between 4 and 6PM
- There is a cabin on board, as well as the "CF Kit" with Action Cam (micro SD to take home free), selfie stick, Bluetooth stereo, and USB port to charge devices.
- Included in the tour: English-speaking skipper, fuel, insurance, life jackets for adults and children, beach towels, soft drinks, Prosecco, snorkeling equipment, and WiFi.
- Disembarkation taxes (100 euro)
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (EUR 15/person)
- Tickets to other sights and monuments
- Anything not listed in "includes"
This private boat tour from the Amalfi Coast to Capri is offered either with a Lilan (max 7 passengers) or Grace (max 5 passengers) craft and lasts around 7 hours. Departure can be arranged from Maiori or Amalfi, based on your preference!
A motion camera is provided to take photos and videos during your day on board, and at the end of the day you can take the micro SD with your memories with you!
Remember your swim suit, sunblock, and a hat.
Provided by: CF Rent (Ravello)
Discover the Amalfi Coast via Ape (tuk tuk), scooter, or boat
"Awesome company with great customer service! Francesca was so helpful and always available to talk too! Book here, amazing experience!"
CF Rent: "Thanks Abby, hope to meet you again on the Amalfi Coast :) Francesca"
"One of the best days we had on our trip. Everything from booking to communication to the day on the boat was exceptional. I highly recommend. "
CF Rent: "Thanks John, I'm happy you could appreciate our service during your holiday on the Amalfi Coast :) Best Francesca"
"This was one of the highlights of my trip. Francheska was awesome and communicated very well. They dropped off the scooters at our place in Positano and picked them up. I would use them again. Ciao"