Add a touch of luxury to your holiday with our private speedboat tour of Capri departing from Positano, Praiano or Amalfi, including an expert skipper to discover the beauty of the island in style. Tours available for 4 or 7 hours.
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Praiano
Duration 4 hours 7 hours
From 1 April 2023 to 31 October 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at the Positano pier 10 minutes before departure time at our ticket office (for departures from Amalfi the meeting point is at the Nuovo Molo pier, and from Praiano the meeting point is at the Molo di La Praia pier)
- Board our private speedboat and depart for the Punta Campanella marine reserve
- Arrival off Capri
- Sail around the island of Capri via speedboat passing the White Grotto, Natural Arch, Faraglioni, Green Grotto, and Punta Carena lighthouse
- Optional stop at the Blue Grotto (Tickets much be purchased at the time of visit; the grotto may be closed).
- Stop to swim in a quiet cove
- For 7-hour tours only: arrival at Capri's Marina Grande port and option of docking for free time on land. (Not available for 4-hour tours.)
- Return to the Positano port
- Drinks (non-alcoholic), snacks, towels, wc, life jackets for children and adults, insurance.
- Blue Grotto tickets (€ 14/person)
- Docking fee on Capri
If you need to desembark to Capri you must choose a full day tour.
Half day tour starts at 9 am or 2 pm.
Full day tour starts when you prefer from 9 am to 11 am
English and Italian spoken.
Children under 3 free.
There is no charge for cancellations due to weather conditions.
Provided by: Grassi Junior Boats (Positano)
Private and shared boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast